11225 Miller Rd, Whittier, CA 90604
SBAC Parent Tutorial
The following video has been created especially for our EWCSD families. It demonstrates how your child can access the Practice Test at home. The more practice your child has with this test, the better he or she will be able to navigate the actual test and thus focus on the test's content.
Welcome to La Colima!
La Colima School is a tight-knit community of students, teachers, parents, and support staff members with a common interest- developing the best child-centered learning environment in which students grow academically, socially, and emotionally.
At La Colima School, we believe…
• Education is a partnership between the school and family,
• A quality educational program must be accessible to all children,
• All children can make progress toward meeting the District and State standards,
• Learning best takes place in an atmosphere of mutual respect and safety, and
• Children must be instilled with a love of learning in order to gain a true sense of self-worth and develop into caring and productive adults.
The mission of La Colima School is to work in partnership with parents and the community to create a child-centered learning environment in which children:
• Grow academically,
• Develop an effective work ethic,
• Build self-esteem,
• Develop self-discipline,
• Become citizens of strong character,
• Work cooperatively with each other, and
• Learn environmental responsibility enabling them to become productive, responsible, contributing members of society.